We are mostly in John Kellden’s Conversation Community on Google+. We connected to John via Howard Rheingold.
We’re developing a value web there.
- RT @leashless: @whvholst @richjensen Global pet food: lochtree.com/blogs/blog/env… FIVE TIMES Bitcoin’s annual CO2 emissions. We have problem… 6 hours ago
- RT @SteveESpaulding: 10 years ago, former Justice Souter made a prediction that keeps me up at night. It is spot on. https://t.co/bAPOpsnmSd 6 hours ago
- RT @js_horne: New essay: Hyperstructures The nature of crypto protocols opens up expansive new models to create free, invaluable and unsto… 7 hours ago
- RT @AlexPetrovnia: In year three of the pandemic, I see many people mourning not only death around us, but a loss of public trust in instit… 10 hours ago
- Joe's #KM Journal is out! paper.li/JoeRaimondo/13… Stories via @SummerOkibe @jhagel @joemckendrick #ai #knowledgemanagement 12 hours ago
- RT @Strandjunker: Just a casual reminder that in 1861, 11 Senators and 3 Representatives were expelled from Congress for failing to recogni… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NoraBateson: Chaos isnt bad, it's just where order goes between sets. 😊 As the structures of existing systems fail increasingly in thi… 1 month ago
- RT @BerniceKing: 61 years ago today, 4 federal marshals escorted 6-year-old #RubyBridges to her 1st day of school (1st grade), as the 1st B… 2 months ago
- RT @fabianszulanski: @NoraBateson In a DAOLO (distributed autonomous organizations as living organism) a leader has to hack his current min… 2 months ago
- RT @hrheingold: More resources for medical search at bit.ly/crapdetect 2 months ago
Who We Are