We are mostly in John Kellden’s Conversation Community on Google+. We connected to John via Howard Rheingold.
We’re developing a value web there.
- @_ChrisDeWeese The Tree of Knowledge by Maturana & Varela 57 minutes ago
- Proud @penn Econ major here. twitter.com/emollick/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @SamRamani2: Russian Senator Olga Kovitidi says that Texas will have a vote on secession in 2023 and then could recognize the people's r… 2 hours ago
- RT @fiveoutofnine: This 1 line of code demonstrates 3 months of research on board representation, piece representation, and chess engines.… 2 hours ago
- RT @5thCircAppeals: Today marks the end of what is surely one of the worst terms in #SCOTUS history. Guns and prayer and abortion got most… 2 hours ago
- RT @karaswisher: Turns out they can moderate content. 56 minutes ago
- RT @ANNELAMOTT: You can explain all day what she really meant, but you can’t take what she actually said away from me. I have it tucked up… 3 days ago
- I just subscribed to SystemsWiki’s Musings - for the best thinking about systems thinking I think there is. systemswiki.substack.com/?utm_medium=we… 6 days ago
- I just subscribed to Douglass’s Newsletter douglasscarmichael.substack.com/?utm_medium=we… 1 week ago
- RT @WhatTheADHD: A new type of typeface might be beneficial to neurodivergent readers! 🤯 It's called bionic reading — the first few letter… 1 month ago
Who We Are