We see Ontology as defining a set of bounded relations among representations that is a seat of sustainable value.
- RT @AdamBlickstein: At what point does the WH pressure @SpeakerRyan to drop Nunes from HPSCI? Whatever good they think he was doing he's cl… 6 hours ago
- RT @PoliticsWolf: A Connecticut state House committee passed a bill to join the presidential National Popular Vote Interstate Compact https… 6 hours ago
- RT @ToddPSchwartz: 1972 Amsterdam is very similar to present day Philadelphia. Philly can be the next Amsterdam. We have the infrastructure… 7 hours ago
- Joe's #KM Journal is out! paper.li/JoeRaimondo/13… Stories via @NetworkProperty @CWGroupUK @AddisJobs #km #knowledgemanagement 9 hours ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: A Christian pollster found in 2012 that evangelicals (when not told who was who) accepted beliefs of Pharisees more tha… 11 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Who We Are