I’ve been trying to piece together the swirling ideas that resulted in a dream-like vision I’ve had — of people looking at “triples” on 60’s era electromechanical equipment. There’s a paradox built into the vision. It’s my sub-conscious trying to call up the best way to think about this particular future. It’s unrecognizable.
Advances in linguistic and computing science have brought us to a precipice — an inflection point upward in terms of the capacity of technology to advance free ideas, transparency, and accountability.
Similarly, advances in the now spectrum of fields in human cognition — from language philosophy to hard-science brain imaging — enable a new set of models for developing frameworks for allowing people to leverage the info-flood that’s been unleashed.
We’re hunter-gatherers — we will work out the path toward information processing systems FINALLY recognizing the exquisite human sensory system rather than pushing it into the background.
But the future that uses these things — and more — in terms of advances in materials and biology — it will be unrecognizable. A poly-mutable reality. It’s thrilling, and certainly not everyone greets this future with our enthusiasm.
- @jblefevre60 @LeahSaranna @Fisher85M @FrRonconi @MikeQuindazzi @chboursin @JacBurns_Comext @evankirstel @HITpol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @cyetain: Knowledge always undergoes construction and transformation in use. —Lave 4 hours ago
- RT @KSHartnett: Computer scientists have found a problem that provably separates the power of quantum from classical computers (w/ a caveat… 4 hours ago
- RT @BetoORourke: There are currently private prisons and private immigrant detention centers that have established massive political action… 5 hours ago
- RT @TonyaJoRiley: Trump's favorite Russian oligarch used unpaid migrant labor on the $600 million projects, which were bestowed by Putin. F… 5 hours ago
- The latest SoMediaNaut Daily! paper.li/Breiter/131052… Thanks to @ChristopherA @jerrycolonna @FinRegMatters #leadership #hr 19 hours ago
- The latest SoMediaNaut Daily! paper.li/Breiter/131052… Thanks to @EffinBirds @laura_ritchie #leadership #hr 1 day ago
- The latest SoMediaNaut Daily! paper.li/Breiter/131052… Thanks to @DaveedGR #article13 #hr 2 days ago
- The latest SoMediaNaut Daily! paper.li/Breiter/131052… Thanks to @MichGillum @ChristopherA #fathersday #contentmarketing 3 days ago
- The latest SoMediaNaut Daily! paper.li/Breiter/131052… Thanks to @digby56 #leadership #hr 4 days ago
Who We Are