Ian Thorpe capably delineates the value of interviewing as a way to piece together the dense web of capacities and offers we bring when interacting with “organizations.”
- After the end of the startup era tcrn.ch/2gZcZBe Le Roi est mort. Vive le Roi! 12 hours ago
- RT @orskov: The speakers at this year's International Newsroom Summit include some of the most inspiring people in media today https://t.co… 13 hours ago
- Joe's #KM Journal is out! paper.li/JoeRaimondo/13… Stories via @stephendale @FaithAtheismNub @internetrss #km #knowledgemanagement 19 hours ago
- RT @GautamGhosh: On whether "management" is a science and the need for philosophers hbr.org/2017/09/manage… #mustread recommended by @tom_p… 20 hours ago
- Why you should combine Machine Learning with Knowledge Graphs | @scoopit via @cgerth sco.lt/6XHcm1 20 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Who We Are