I have been writing for months that both Brexit and the deep divide in America reflect the end of one “status quo.” I believe that the emergence of a critical mass of citizens unwilling or unable to inquire, question their beliefs, learn, and adapt, has resulted in these folks adopting a new narrative. A narrative […]
- RT @Will_Bunch: Trump knows where he's "a good president" -- with the mute button on. How reality-show theatrics, hatred of elites and fear… 9 hours ago
- RT @Distinctboxes: A deer entered one of the shops in Colorado. The shop owner gave him some chocolate biscuits and chocolate. He came out… 10 hours ago
- RT @JimBliss23: I love this. When the Far Side came out in 1982, paleontologists realised they'd never actually named that part of a stego… 10 hours ago
- RT @EveForster: This gets funnier and funnier the more I watch it https://t.co/5WpD92WT3u 10 hours ago
- thinkprogress.org/states-purged-… Not good. 12 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Who We Are